NOSC/OSC/EDMC Website Accessibility Statement
The NOSC and NESDIS' Office of System Architecture and Advanced Planning (OSAAP) are committed to providing access to all individuals - with or without disabilities - who are seeking information from our Web site and on the NOAA Observing Systems Council (NOSC) website. We have built these websites to conform to the Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (as amended), which requires that all individuals with disabilities (whether federal employees or members of the general public) have access to, and use of, information and data comparable to that provided to individuals without disabilities,unless an undue burden would be imposed on us.
If you have trouble accessing content
If you have difficulty accessing information on this site, particularly if using assistive technology including screen readers, eye tracking devices, or voice recognition software, please contact us. You can do this by emailing the NOSC webmaster with the following information:
- URL (web address) of the material you tried to access
- A description of the problem you experienced
- Your contact information
We'll get back to you as soon as we can, and attempt to provide the information you're seeking.
Some content on this website may require the use of a 3rd-party plugin to view. Links to these plugins are listed below. Please note these are non-government sites and we do not endorse these products. They’re listed only for your convenience. Please direct questions about each tool to the respective vendor.
- Download Adobe Reader to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files
- Download Word Viewer to view Microsoft Word documents
- Download Excel Viewer to view Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Download PowerPoint Viewer to view Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
- Use browsealoud to listen to a web page