- Where would you like to go?
- OSC Home
- OSC TOR
- Monthly OSC Meetings
- Emerging Tech Workshop
- OSC Membership List
- Contact us
- Documents and Resources
- Request data & analysis (NOAA login)
- Observing System Visualization
- Baseline of NOAA's Observing Systems
- NOSIA-II Methodology Report
- Validated Observation Requirements
- Documents on GoogleDrive
- For more about our partners
- NOSC: NOAA Observing Systems Council
- NOAA DGC: Data Governance Committee
- SAE TPIO Google Site (NOAA login)
NOSIA-II Methodology Report
The NOAA Observing System Integrated Analysis (NOSIA-II) Methodology Report was approved by the NOAA Observing Systems Council (NOSC) on August 25, 2015. Following a peer reviewed process conducted by the Observing Systems Committee (OSC) under the NOSC, it was released to the public in December 2015. A minor revision to this document was released in May 2016.The most up-to-date release of this document is version 1.95.
View and download the NOSIA-II Methodology Report from the NOAA Library.
The Digital Object Identifier (DOI) for versions 1.93 and 1.95 is 10.7289/V52V2D1H.
Contact TPIO for additional information about NOSIA.