- Where would you like to go?
- EDMC Home
- EDMC TOR
- Monthly EDMC Meetings
- Annual EDM Workshop
- EDMC Membership List
- Contact Us
- Documents and Resources
- EDM Framework
- Procedural Directives
- Recommended Practices
- EDM Wiki
- EDM Dashboard
- EDM Reports to Congress
- NAO 212-15
- For more about our partners
- NOSC: NOAA Observing Systems Council
- OSC: Observing Systems Committee
- DMIT: Data Mgt Integration Team
- NOAA BEDI WG: Big Earth Data Initiative Working Group
- SAB DAARWG: Data Archive & Access Rqts Working Group
- TPIO: Technology, Planning and Integration for Observation
NOAA Data Management Integration Team
This page provides access to NOAA's Data Management Integration Team (DMIT) material.
Data Management Integration Team Membership
Environmental Information Standards
NOAA's Global Earth Observation - Integrated Data Environment Initiative is a set of guidelines and best practices that establish a framework for improving the interoperability of NOAA's environmental information management resources.
Unified Access Framework (UAF) Grid Project
The goal of the UAF Grid project is to provide access to NOAA's gridded datasets.