- Where would you like to go?
- EDMC Home
- EDMC TOR
- Monthly EDMC Meetings
- Annual EDM Workshop
- EDMC Membership List
- Contact Us
- Documents and Resources
- EDM Framework
- Procedural Directives
- Recommended Practices
- EDM Wiki
- EDM Dashboard
- EDM Reports to Congress
- NAO 212-15
- Data Management Committee Archive
- For more about our partners
- NOSC: NOAA Observing Systems Council
- OSC: Observing Systems Committee
- DMIT: Data Mgt Integration Team
- NOAA BEDI WG: Big Earth Data Initiative Working Group
- SAB DAARWG: Data Archive & Access Rqts Working Group
- TPIO: Technology, Planning and Integration for Observation
NOAA Data Access Procedural Directive
This is the official download page for the NOAA Data Access Procedural Directive, which was first approved by NOAA's Environmental Data Management Committee (EDMC) on February 11, 2015.
The current version of this document is version 1.0
|Download the current version of the PD as an Adobe file (pdf)|
|Download the current version of the PD as a Microsoft Word file (docx)|
The EDMC is committed to developing documents, templates, and other resources to assist NOAA Line Offices with the task of implementing NOAA Procedural Directives. These resources are hosted on the NOAA Data Management Planning Procedural Directive page of the NOAA EDM Wiki.
Version 1.0 Approved February 11, 2015 Download the transmittal letter (PDF).